These loaves work great for PB&J and other sandwiches if you cut it in squares and half them after baking.
Cupcake Ingredients Kneaded
2 cups of carrots
1 cup of our mix
2/3 cup vegetable oil
2/3 cup white sugar
1 1/4 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
Frosting Ingredients Kneaded
- 1/2 cup cream cheese*
- 4 tbsp butter*
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp heavy cream (optional)*
- 1 tsp vanila extract (or 2" worth of vanilla bean)
Note: * means substitute in vegan substitute if desired
- Muffin Tin
- 2 Large bowls
- Cupcake Liners (recommended)
1. Finely grate your carrots.
2. Heat your oven to 350°F.
3. Grease 12 muffin tins or line with cupcake liners and set aside
4. Gently stir the grated carrots and oil in a large bowl.
5. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir only to combine (about 10 stirs).
6. Pour batter into cupcake tin (about 2/3 full each)
7. Bake for no more than 18-20 minutes (or until golden brown)
8. Let cool for at least 10 minutes before applying frosting.
1. Beat the butter, cream cheese, and vanilla until fluffy (by hand or with a mixer)
2. Gradually add in the powdered sugar while mixing and cream until fluffy.
3. Once your cupcakes have cooled, frost them with this frosting.